The Rendezvous is one of the busiest times in Knox County. In the haste of packing for this exciting and fun-filled weekend, it can be easy to forget certain items.
- Sunscreen – Great news! It’s supposed to be a beautiful, sunny weekend out! With that in mind though, it’s important to protect yourself from harmful UV rays. Make sure to apply sunscreen before heading to the Rendezvous grounds, and think about bringing some with you so you can reapply throughout the day.
- Bug spray – With the weather turning warmer, bugs are coming back out. That doesn’t mean they have to bother you though! Apply some bug spray before heading into the Rendezvous to be protected from pesky bugs all day long!
- Sunglasses or a hat – Protect your eyes guys and gals! With all that sunshine you’ll be in, you’ll want to have something to give your eyes a break.
- Cash – Although credit and debit cards may be accepted at a select few places on the Rendezvous grounds, cash is the most commonly accepted form of payment.
- A big appetite – With 18 different food stands, there is truly something for everyone!
- Good walking shoes – With numerous events, battles, and vendors to see, you’re going to be doing a lot of walking. Make sure to bring a comfy pair of shoes for you to get around in.
- A reusable bag – With over 70 different merchants and artisans, you’re bound to pick up something that catches your eye! (It’ll also make carrying around your sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses/hat, and your wallet easier!)