It might not feel like it, but Autumn is coming people! Festive seasonal flavors have started taking over some of our local restaurants and shops, and we’ve gathered a list so you can be sure to get your fix this fall. Be on the lookout for these seasonal specials in Knox County, and let us know what you think!
Photo courtesy of Charlie’s Caramel & Candy Shop.
- Jenna’s Bakehouse – Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake, Apple Pie Cupcake,
- Pea-Fections – Dutch Apple Brandy Cheesecake, Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Charlie’s Caramel & Candy Shop – Caramel Apples, Caramel Corn
- Fossmeyer’s Bakery – Pumpkin Donut, Chai Latte Donut
- Graze 1885 – Sugar Cookies, Maple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls, Zucchini Muffins, Carrot Muffins, Pumpkin Muffins
- Apple Hill Orchard – Apple Cider Cake Donuts, Homemade Apple Pies
- Dogwood Barbecue – Amish Spread & Apple Butter, Coconut Cream Pie, Chocolate Pie, Pecan Pie, Cherry Pie, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Cobbler, Apple Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler, Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- I’Mpressed Coffee Company – Pumpkin Muffin, Pumpkin Loaf
- Swirls – Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Pop Around the Clock – Candy Apple Popcorn, Caramel Apple Popcorn, The Great Pumpkin Popcorn, Harvest Corn.
- The Melon Patch – Pumpkin Fudge, Apple Pie, Fudge Dipped Apples