The history of Vincennes is waiting to be revealed to you! Whether you are flying or driving we are conveniently located off Highway 41 in Southern Indiana between the Indianapolis International and Evansville Regional Airports and near interstates 64, 69, and 70.
DRIVING FROM THE NORTH
*Indianapolis International Airport (approx. 2-hour drive)
- Take I-69 South to U.S. 50 West to Vincennes, take Willow Street exit.
DRIVING FROM THE SOUTH
*Evansville Regional Airport (approx. 1-hour drive)
- Take U.S. 41 North to Vincennes, then take the Willow Street exit
*Louisville International Airport (approx. 2 ½ drive)
- Take I-64 West to U.S. 41 South to Vincennes, take the Willow Street exit
DRIVING FROM THE EAST
- Take U.S. 50 West to Vincennes
DRIVING FROM THE WEST
- Take U.S. 50 East to Vincennes
Upon your arrival, we welcome you to visit us at the Visitors Bureau at 779 S. 6th Street. We are open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm (ET). Our office is 1.5 miles off Highway 41 taking the Willow Street exit. Turn right, going west and continue straight to 6th Street Road. At the 4-way stop, turn left onto 6th Street Road. We are on the right just ahead!
Have a safe trip!